Mission of Research and Development Academy (ARDA) is to build national and international collaborations in the scope of research, education, next generation of product development and next generation of manufacturing for a sustainable future.
Pursuing mission statement ARDA is focused on the following areas:
- Sustainable life cycle design – integrating downstream life cycle data into environmentally-friendly design tools is essential to achieving sustainable systems and product solutions
- Product development – multidisciplinary approach to ensure functionality, reliability, safety and sustainability
- Advances in materials – collaboration in the area of materials for development that will ensure sustainable development
- Advances in manufacturing processes – focus is on additive manufacturing and CAM
- Engineering management – to address emerging global technological challenges it is critical to integrate tech skills with business acumen to address them.
- Emerging technologies and new business models – the disruptive business models arise at a stage in which emerging technologies and innovations become critical, requiring new organizational structures to the products and services offered, which emphasize the proposition of a unique value to the market and replace the existing business models.
- New and emerging technologies and legal issues – the legal issues related to the scope of law regulations the use of data, evidence, creative works, and inventions
- Sustainability – we are stable, growing and nurturing
- Innovation – we are creative, pro-active and visionary
- Respect – we are considerate and treat others with care and respect
- Integrity – we are accountable and honest in everything we do
- Diversity – we strive to engage all those who live, work and play in our community
- Pride – we are proud of our community and our successes
- Accountability – we are accountable to the community and are responsible for doing what we say we will do