Research and Development Academy is devoted to publication of peer reviewed original work through journals, books and book series under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
We publish a cutting-edge content that delivers innovative and sustainable engineering topics to researchers, academicians, students and professionals over the globe considering social, environmental, and economic aspects. That includes:
- Industrial and manufacturing engineering,
- Renewable energy,
- Materials and mechanical engineering,
- Product design,
- Power electronics and embedded systems,
- Internet of things (IoT),
- Computer network and security,
- Cloud computing,
- Artificial intelligence (AI),
- Big data, data mining,
- Image design and processing;
- Virtual reality,
- Environmental systems,
- Management and natural resources recovery,
- Pollution, environmental modeling,
- Conservation of cultural heritage,
- Construction materials and building physics;
- Smart buildings;
- Business management and entrepreneurial innovation;
- Sustainable development that includes economy, society and environment.
The goal of our publications is to provide a knowledge sharing platform without any restriction to anyone over the Globe. Gold open access is encouragement for young researchers to link local knowledge to the global audience. Small businesses, schools and the other institutions as well as individuals from developing countries will have benefit of wider access to the research without any restriction.
With the aim of providing high quality of original work, all manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editors, and if suitable for further consideration, will be sent for single-blind peer-review.
Reviewer selection for each submitted article is up to section editors, and reviewers are selected based on the previous experience, competence, and previous experience in manuscript reviewing.
Every submitted manuscript is read by section editor, at least, for an initial review. If the paper reaches minimum quality criteria, follows the scope and aims of a journal/book series and fulfills the Editorial policies, it is sent to two reviewers for evaluation.
The reviewers evaluate the paper according to the Review guidelines set by editorial board members and return it to the section editors, who pass the reviewers’ anonymous comments back to the author. Anonymity is strictly maintained.
The single-blind peer-review process is managed using this OJS software platform.
Review Process has the following steps:
- Paper submission by author
- Editorial office checks whether the submission is prepared in accordance to Authr’s guidelines.
- Editor-in-Chief checks whether the paper is appropriate for the journal and if not, paper will be rejected at this point. If the paper is appropriate for the journal it will be sent to review.
- Reviewers Invitation – at least two reviewers are invited to assess the paper (or more). At least two positive responses are required for the paper to be accepted.
- Response to invitations – reviewers accept or decline the invitation, base on their availability, expertise or conflict of interest.
- Conducting the review – once the reviewers accept the invitation, they have three weeks to conduct and complete the review and submit the comments to the editorial office, with a recommendation to accept, reject or request revisions (major or minor).
- Review evaluation by journal – all returned reviews are considered by editor before overall decision is made. In case the reviews differ widely, editor will invite additional reviewer before overall decision is made.
- Editor Decision – is sent to the author with reviewer’s comments. If accepted the paper will be sent to production. If rejected the paper will be archived. If minor/major revision is required author will be instructed how to improve the paper. Once the revised paper is received, it will be sent to review again for verification (Round 2).
Originality and Plagiarism Policy
Authors by submitting their manuscript to a our publication declare that their work is original, authored by them and has not been previously published. Original ideas, data, findings and materials taken from other sources (including their own published writing) are properly documented and cited. Their work does not violate any rights of others, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights, their data is their won, true and not manipulated. Plagiarism in whole or in part without proper citation is not tolerated. Submitted manuscripts are checked for originality using anti-plagiarism software.
Copyright Notice & Self-archiving
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
We permit and encourages authors to post items submitted to the journal on personal websites or institutional repositories after publication, while providing bibliographic details that credit its publication in our journals and publisher.
Work published with us is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License